Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Award

One of my favorite blogger friend Krisztina Maros of sketchpause nominated me for this wonderful 'I love your blog' award, go visit her blog to see her fascinating water color work!

I would like to thank also Joan Y of Drawing on Nature for the 'Brillante Weblog' award, please go enjoy her refreshed illustrations of nature on her blog!

Thank you Krisztina, thank you Joan, I'm honored.

The rules for this award-takeaway are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated

Here go my list in alphabetically order:

Coralie Sando of Coralie Colorie;
Emila Yusof of Emila's Illustrated Blog;
Joan Y of Drawing on Nature;
Linda of Sketched Out;
Roberta of A Mouse in the House;
Stephanie Dillon of The Bottom Line;
studio lolo;

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Bobo and Julia, thank you so much for thinking of me for this super cute award! It's an honor and so sweet when someone you like a lot gives you an award!! Also it's been a weird week and I've been slacking off, so this award is giving me inspiration to get back in the saddle. Thanks you sweeties!

Julia Yu said...

Oooooo, Linda, thanks for the sweet words. I have a weird week too, first I got a digesting problem, follow with a diarrhea, sick for few days, then a terrible stomach aches attacked! I'm glad it's all over now! Hope you have a good rest!

Joan Y said...

What a wonderful surprise Julia! Thanks so much for the adorable award! I am honored beyond words that you'd consider me cuz I admire your work so much. (P.S.: I tried to teach my cat Bobo's tricks and didn't get more than a meow out of her. Oh well.)

Bobo said...

Heehee, Joan, to teach a cat tricks, first of all your cat must be a glutton like me!

Lisa Rivas said...

Congratulations Julia,
Your illustrations are wonderful and to keep a blog around one theme "Bobo" is a challenge and you have done it so wonderfully!
It's a joy to come and visit you and Bobo! Have a fabulous day...

DINTOONS said...

hi julia, love your sweet lil cat's blog a lot!! hope he doesn't make you work too hard though!
thanx so much for your visit and kind words! do come again,

love the animation in "canned" haha, great idea and execution, more please!! :o)

Roberta said...

You are too sweet! Thank you Julia...thank you Bobo!
Hugs from Texas!!!!

studio lolo said...

*blushing*
Thanks so much Julia and Bobo! Now the hard part is passing it on to only 7 friends.
Thanks so much for nominating me. That touches my heart :)

Steph said...

Thanks Julia! This was a very thoughtful (and not to mention flattering) compliment. I will be sure to post about it soon. Thanks again!

emilayusof said...

Bobo! Thank you so mch for the award! I love it!