Saturday, January 5, 2008

Oh! I am a 100% Genius!



  Hohoho~~ I can do "turn-over"! For just half an hour, I managed to handle this new trick! My perfect perfomance making Julia laughed madly!
  "Bobo, you are worth more money now! You want me to sell you to some rich people? Then you can have a better life!"
  Oh No! How cruel for her to say that, after I learned all this new tricks to please her! Please... say that you are just joking, my MASTER!

  SO FAR, I SCORED 100% IN LEARNING NEW TRICKS !  Oh! I adore my cleverness!

Julia: Not expecting Bobo can do this, since she have to take three days to learn "lie-down"! For me "turn-over" is a more difficult trick, but she did it, amazing!

Next trick to learn: Jump through the hula hoop!

  哈哈哈~~大家叫我天才吧!我只用了半个小時就学会了“翻滚(turn-over)”这个动作!Julia 大人乐得仰头哈哈大笑,笑得眼泪都飙了出來,开心得不得了!
  但是她接下來的话却让我乐不起來,“Bobo,你现在学会了这么多东西,卖掉你应该值不少錢罢!把你卖给有錢人过好日子,好不好?”听听!这是人话吗!
  Julia 大人!我努力学了一堆把戏逗你开心,可不是为了等妳这句话!唉唉!心淡呀!


Julia 按: 本來不指望 Bobo 可以学会这个动作,之前的“躺下”教了好久,差点就放弃了!这次出乎意料之外倒很快就学会了,儍眼!

下一个目标: 跳呼啦圏!

13 comments:

Danielle McDonald said...

Wow! I love your style! This is wonderful. What a lovely little story to go along with it too!

Debi said...

Bows to Bobo. It's wonderful. Adorable. I want to read a Bobo picture book.

Vera Pino said...

really good illo

Ginger*:) said...

Bobo! You are one clever kitty. What great news. You have more tricks to learn I am sure and you will do well. This illustration is fantastic!

claudine hellmuth said...

love the kitty!!

Anonymous said...

hehe...later i go to see u o...
bobo..
present it to me..ok?
haha
become so clever already ar..

Bobo said...

Thank you everyone for all those encouraging words, I will learn more entertaining tricks as the rewards.

Dreama 姐姐, you are most welcome! I will definitely listen to your instruction!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

lovely lovely...
master Julia's illo too a 100% excellent! Bila minum copi??

ELLA ELVIANA said...

ha ha---funny and original--clever!

Faruffa said...

Beautifull ... as always!
ciao :o)

Diane Duda said...

very sweet!

sketched out said...

Adorable illo. I love her little pink feets. Oh, speaking of pink feet, did I tell you, I have a little girl kitty, named Iggy and she looks alot like Bobo. So, I have a soft spot in my heart for the very talented Miss Bobo.

Zari said...

what a lovely little face!